APPLY HERE TO EXHIBIT IN THE 2018 NZ ART SHOW
The NZ Art Show is one of the best platforms for New Zealand artists to show and sell their art to thousands of art lovers.
Before you make your application, it is essential that you read the Guide for Artists: it tells you everything you need to know to help you with your application. Also read the Terms and Conditions to make sure that your art fits our criteria.
Only proceed further if you have read and understood what you need and you have everything you need to complete your application: 4 items which are easy for you to organise – all info about these items are in the Guide for Artists. If you don’t have everything and you leave the form after you pay your application fee, you will not be able to access the form again without paying the fee again.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries that are not addressed in the Guide for Artists or the Terms and Conditions.
There are three stages to making an application::
1. Pay the $30 application fee below
- Once the application fee is paid, an order number will appear on the screen; please copy the order number
- You will be directed to the application form
- Enter your order number as directed
- You must stay on the site and complete your application. If you leave, you will not be able to access the form again without paying the fee again.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable
2. Fill in the application form
When you have completed your application, you will receive a copy of your application via email.
3. Email examples of your art to the email address provided
After you have completed the application form you will be directed to send 6 examples of your artwork. Use the link provided or email to email@example.com.
Each image must be accompanied by:
- Name of artwork
- Dimensions (cms)
- Sale price – even if the work has already sold. We require an indication of your price range
- Images must be jpegs (pdfs, word doc are not acceptable) and, for potential promotional purposes, they must be sized around 600KB to 1MB.
Please note: your application fee will be added to a cart. If you find that there are more items in your cart than intended, update your cart by clicking on the cart icon in the top right-hand side of the website. Your cart will appear: reduce the number of items by adjusting the Quantity or remove items by clicking on the red X.