4 DAYS OF ART
New Zealand’s largest sale of affordable art, the NZ Art Show makes it easy for any New Zealander to own original New Zealand art.
- Hundreds of New Zealand artists
- Thousands of artworks.
- All under one roof in a dynamic and inspiring environment.
- Artwork from emerging artists alongside more established artists.
- All art for sale
The 2017 NZ Art Show is now over but stayed tuned for information about the 2018 show.
Sign up for our newsletter in the sign-up form in the footer below.
- A fun filled and energetic evening the Gala evening is a great night out.
- Opportunity to view the artworks before the show opens to the public.
- Fine wine, delicious food and great live entertainment.
- Reserved for Sponsors and Friends, but a limited number of tickets available for sale.
- Stay tuned for the 2018 dates: you don’t want to miss out on the Art Party of the Year
ART AWARDS – TWO AWARDS WORTH $13,000 AVAILABLE
Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award.
- $3,000 prize for best artwork in the show as judged by the public. 2017 winner is ‘Less is Less 05″ by roOm. Read more about his win here.
RT Nelson Emerging Artist Award.
- 4 x awards of $2,500 awarded to artists studying at a NZ art school.
- 2016 recipients: Tyler Jackson, Tessa Ma’auga, Harry Culy and Donna Marie Patterson.
More information here.
Image: The ten finalists for the 2017 Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award. Read more about the finalists here.