4 DAYS OF ART
New Zealand’s largest sale of affordable art, the NZ Art Show makes it easy for any New Zealander to own original New Zealand art.
- Hundreds of New Zealand artists
- Thousands of artworks.
- All under one roof in a dynamic and inspiring environment.
- Artwork from emerging artists alongside more established artists.
- All art for sale
- You’ll find something original, something Kiwi, something inspiring and something affordable at the NZ Art Show.
- A fun filled and energetic evening the Gala evening is a great night out.
- Opportunity to view the artworks before the show opens to the public.
- Fine wine, delicious food and great live entertainment.
- Reserved for Sponsors and Friends, but a limited number of tickets available for sale.
- Tickets have sold out, but if you sign up as a Friend, you can still go to the Gala.
ART AWARDS – TWO AWARDS WORTH $13,000 AVAILABLE
Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award.
- $3,000 prize for best artwork in the show as judged by the public. 2016 winner is Bruce Mortimer.
RT Nelson Emerging Artist Award.
- 4 x awards of $2,500 awarded to artists studying at a NZ art school.
- 2016 recipients: Tyler Jackson, Tessa Ma’auga, Harry Culy and Donna Marie Patterson.
More information here.
PREVIEW – Thursday June 1, 12.30pm – 2pm Exclusive access to the show for Friends of the 2017 NZ Art Show: browse the art and make your purchases at your leisure. Then return later in the day for the Gala party.
GALA EVENING – Thursday June 1, 6.30pm – 9.30pm. Tickets always sell out, but if you sign up as a Friend you’ll get guaranteed entry into the Gala.
Doors sales available
Friday and Saturday: 10am – 7.30pm
Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Monday: 10am – 4pm
Concession (Student with ID, Gold Card, Community Services Card): $7
Children 12 years and younger: Free