Apply here to exhibit in the 2020 NZ Art Show
The NZ Art Show is one of the best platforms for New Zealand artists to show and sell their art to thousands of art lovers.
Only proceed further if you have read and understood what you need and you have everything you need to complete your application: 4 items which are easy for you to organise – all info about these items are in the Guide for Artists. If you don’t have everything and you leave the form after you pay your application fee, you will not be able to access the form again without paying the fee again.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries that are not addressed in the Guide for Artists or the Terms and Conditions.
There are three stages to making an application:
1. Pay the $30 application fee below
- Once payment of application fee is confirmed, you will be directed to the application form.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
2. Fill in the application form
- Once you have paid the application fee, you must stay on the site and complete the application form. If you leave, you will not be able to access the form again without paying the fee again.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields as directed.
- When you have completed your application, a confirmation message will appear on your screen, and you will also receive a copy of your application via email.
3. Send us examples of your art
Include the following information for each image
- Name of artwork
- Dimensions (cms)
- Sale price, even if the work has already sold. We require an indication of your price range
- Image must be JPEGs and, for potential promotional purposes, must be sized around 600KB to 1MB.
- PDFs and Word .doc are not acceptable.
Where to email your example images
When you have collected 6 examples of your artwork, use the link provided or email to email@example.com.
Only proceed if you are ready to fill out the application form immediately after paying your fee, If you pay your fee then leave the site to do something else, you cannot access the application form.
Your application fee will be added to a cart. If you find that there are more items in your cart than intended:
- Update your cart by clicking on the cart icon on the top right-hand side of the website
- Your cart will appear
- Reduce the number of items by adjusting the Quantity or remove items by clicking on the red X.