Dates for the 2019 show: Queen’s Birthday Weekend, May 31 to June 3, 2019
Applications will open later this year and we will publish all artist information prior to the opening dates.
For those artists who wish to participate, we encourage you all to start working on your artworks now, in preparation for your application.
The selection process will be very rigorous – the NZ Art Show will be looking for :
- Originality – Is this art original? Does it have a rare quality? To make for a dynamic and progressive show selectors must ensure the NZ Art Show delivers a wide cross-section of styles and subject matter
- Technique – Is the technique refined? Is there evidence of sophisticated art practices?
- Development – Is there evidence of development of style and technique?
- Consistency – Is the artist’s style consistent?
- Professionalism – Is it well presented? Has the artist gone to great lengths to ensure a professional and polished finish?
- Affordability – Taking into consideration the artist’s history, is the price within a reasonable range? Or is it overpriced?
To be added to the artist database, please email email@example.com to register your interest.
Watch this space . . . .