There’s no other show like the NZ Art Show. Each year thousands of people come to view and purchase. Art lovers, first-time investors, seasoned investors, curious artists et al.
Many artists have been ‘discovered’ and have moved on to pursue full-time careers. The NZ Art Show is for all New Zealand artists.
Check out the 2018 dates in the Artist Timeline and view all information for artists in the Guide for Artists. Previous exhibitors: there are some significant changes you must be made aware of. All details are in the Guide for Artists.
Be a part of the largest art sale in New Zealand and get your art seen by thousands
After 14 years of successfully exhibiting and selling art, the show is the best place for your art.
If you are new to us and you would like to be added to our artist database, please email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Add me to artist database‘ in the subject line. You will then receive regular updates and notifications from us.
Artist applications open November 1.
Read the Guide for Artists and make sure you have everything you need for your application.
Before making your application, consider the following:
- You are but one of the hundreds of artists who apply for this show: make your art stand out from the crowd
- New works: the selectors and art buyers want to see something new, fresh and challenging. Impress the selectors with something special and unique
- Great photos make all the difference: the selectors will not get a good idea of your art if the photos are blurry (out of focus), glaring (reflection off frame glass), uneven (badly composed), or cluttered (a whole of stuff in the background). If you are not that good with a camera, ask someone else to take your photos.
Image: ‘All at Sea’ by Dean Proudfoot
Artists who have exhibited before please note that we have updated some aspects of the show:
- Only two exhibition categories: Single Artist Wall and Solo Panel
- Solo Panel: exhibit up to 6 artworks – down from 10
- Images for application: to be emailed separately, rather than uploaded with online application form
- Solo Panel exhibition fees: reduced to $150 for 1 panel and $300 for 2 panels
Full information in the Guide for Artists