Latest Newsletter: Gala Tickets Almost Sold Out, Westend Precinct Competition . . .
Read all the latest news from the NZ Art Show here
You need to get in quick if you don’t want to miss out on Gala tickets because they are nearly sold out. Also, we have a great $1,000 competition for you.
Glass art by Whanganui artist David Traub[/one_half][one_half_last]
Tickets for the Gala have almost sold out!
The Gala Evening is one of the most sought-after events on Wellington’s arts social calendar. It sells out every year and this year will be no different!
- View the artworks before the show opens to the public.
- Guest speaker: Wellington Mayor, Justin Lester
- Wine from Spy Valley Wines
- Cocktail food from Ruth Pretty Catering
- Live music from Wellington’s Drinking and Dancing Society
- 1,200 guests enjoy a fabulous evening
Don’t miss out on the Art Party of the year!
Buy Gala tickets here
Win a $1000 West End Precinct Prize Pack
We have a great competition for you.
Buy tickets to the 2017 NZ Art Show from now until May 26 – you’ll go in the draw to win a fabulous gift package, valued at over $1,000
Includes vouchers for boutique eateries in New Plymouth’s vibrant West End Precinct and luxury accommodation in the King and Queen Hotel Suites. PLUS MORE!
You’ll get full details of prize pack on our website when you purchase tickets
Buy tickets here
‘Following Summer’, oil on canvas by Diana Peel[/one_half][one_half_last]
Become a Friend Now
By becoming a Friend of the 2017 NZ Art Show, you will enjoy all the benefits of the 2017 NZ Art Show as well as support our vibrant community of NZ’s emerging artists.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Thursday 1st June, 12 noon – 2pm: Exclusive preview of the show; be among the first to see the 2017 NZ Art Show (with the opportunity to purchase)
- Thursday 1st June, 5.30pm : VIP access to the Gala Evening is guaranteed.
- Complimentary show day tickets
Join us now and celebrate New Zealand art
Become a Friend here
In Support of Ronald McDonald House
The NZ Art Show and ASB have some exciting projects coming up, in collaboration with the acclaimed street artist, Dside and award-winning artist Bruce Mortimer. They will be creating work that will be auctioned at the Gala evening with proceeds going to Ronald McDonald House.
Bruce Mortimer won the 2016 Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award and Dside was the guest speaker at our launch in April.
They will be creating the artworks to be auctioned at the following venues. Pop in to see the artists at work.
- May 15 – 26: Bruce will be the Artist in Residence in the Lambton Quay ASB branch, Wellington.
- May 22 – 26: Dside will be Artist in Residence in the Willis St ASB branch, Wellington.
Plus there’s more: we will announce full details in the coming days.
ASB is a platinum sponsor of the NZ Art Show and has been associated with the show since its inception in 2004.[/one_half][one_half_last]
Big Business Backs NZ Art Show
We are pleased to announce our sponsors for 2017, with 17 business organisations throwing their support behind the show.
It’s great to see many from the corporate sector sharing our vision of making New Zealand art accessible to all New Zealanders.
Read all about our sponsors here