Latest Update For All Artists: March 2018
[one_half][/one_half][one_half_last]Artists – get your application in now if you want the opportunity to exhibit at the NZ Art Show. Applications closing early
All information for artists and application form on our website
Image: ‘Dreamer’, mixed media painting by Holly Thomas
[cta url=”http://www.artshow.co.nz/artists/” title=”Apply for the 2018 NZ Art Show Here”][/one_half_last]
Artist Applications Close March 15 – Selection Results Postponed
Due to the high number of applications, the weekly selection process has been suspended, Due to demanding schedules, our selection team are unable to commit to the weekly undertaking.
Applications for Single Artist Wall and Solo Panel will close March 15 and results will be emailed to all, including those pending, by March 22.
For those who are awaiting results, thank you for your patience
Image above: ‘Tekapo!’, acrylic painting by Linelle Stacey
[cta url=”http://www.artshow.co.nz/artists/” title=”Full Artist Information About the Show Here”][/one_half_last]
- All art students – current and recent graduates – are encouraged to apply for Emergent 2018.
- Special section at the show celebrating the New Zealand’s art schools and students
- All those selected will be eligible for the RT Nelson Emerging Artist Award
Image: Trip’, oil on canvas by Bonco, selected for Emergent 2018
[cta url=”http://www.artshow.co.nz/emergent/” title=”Apply for Emergent 2018 Here”][/one_half_last]
New Silver Sponsor – Wellington Management Group – are offering special rates for NZ Art Show artists for Queen’s Birthday Weekend.
Five different venues to choose from: there’s something to suit all budgets – from 4-star contemporary apartments to affordable back-packers.
- Click on the ‘Book Your NZ Art Show Accommodation Here’ link
- Select your preferred venue
- Enter preferred check-in / check-out dates: please note that the special artist rate is only available May 29 to June 4
- Select the available room of your choice
- Make your booking
- You might need to ‘Check Availability’ for some rooms,
- No promo codes to enter
Image: Just three of the rooms available in the vast range offered by Wellington Management Group. Top to bottom: Park Hotel, The Setup on Dixon and Laneways Backpackers.
[cta url=”https://www.wmgnz.co.nz/nz-art-show” title=”Book Your Accommodation Here”][/one_half_last]
Whether you are exhibiting at the show or an interested observer, purchase your tickets to the show now.*
- Early-bird show day tickets – only $6.50 each – for a limited time only
- Weekend Passes, June 1 – 4 – $20 each
- Gala tickets, May 31 – always a sold-out event – $120 each
Image: Sunset Cow’, oil on board by David Ellis
- *Booking and processing fees will apply
[cta url=”http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/promo/l2abry” title=”Buy Tickets for the 2018 NZ Art Show Here”]