Nov 11 – 12.25 – Hmmmm – preview pages does not show updates or the poster in Firefox
bl blH BLH BLH
- Exclusive VIP preview of the show (you can buy first too)
- Tickets to the Gala Evening – the art party of the year
- Tickets to the NZ Art Show
- Association with a successful and reputable organisation
- Supporting NZ artists
- Being part of a growing arts event and community
- Being recognised on our website, show report and in-show signage
Testing image size
Do we need to resize image? Will it auto crop?
GALLERY FUNCTION – 9 NOV
8.10am – testing started
Heading and paragraph function works
3 x across the entire page
Gallery – 2 x columns – 3 x 3
Gallery – 2 x columns – 1 x 2
Image and Quote function
These two pieces are by ceramic artist Fiona Sutherland. Fiona’s quirky sense of humour is evident is her subject matter. I mean, who wouldn’t be charmed by these adorable and humourous characters.
Excellent exhibitors exhibited in exciting exhibtions in India Artist Exhibitor
This is test for step 1
Richard rushed a Russian wrestler
Katie caught the car converter
Bill the bull bowled the building over
Thomas touched his toes together
Media and text
Lovely floral painting
This painting was painted by the painter Angela Maritz
Testing Nov 9 morning paused here – 8.49 am
MEDIA AND TEXT FUNCTION
To see if this function works.
I don’t want the image to be too big
MEDIA AND TEXT FUNCTION
This works but it looks really weird. The image is too large: do we need to resize it before uploading to the site?
- Open the website
- Login in admin area
- Test everything
- Are we there yet?
- What shall we test
3. TEST AGAIN
- Is it going to work?
- Let’s hope
- I wouldn’t know what to do if it stopped working
Columns x 2
half text – half image
Works – but images will most likely need to might need to be resized if they are large. This can be done in the side editing bar
Gallery – works
But the images look really large
Homes to love
Everyone wants a piece of their own paradise. Your special place is just around the corner
Gallery in 2 columns
I don’t know what is going on here with the different heights
Works – if you want smaller images, you’ll need to do them in columns like this (x 2 columns)
Image and Quote
- The colour function has disappeared.
- Originally the quote box background was yellow, with no facility to change colour.
- In staging, Will added facility to change colour of box, but the text stayed the same colour (dark grey) – which meant that it couldn’t be read against the dark background)
You will find a diverse range of talented contemporary artists at the NZ Art Show.
A wide range of people attend the show and in order to meet their expectations the show delivers a dynamic and progressive experience that represents a diverse range of artworks to suit all tastes, styles and budgets.
The NZ Art Show is arguably the best show of its kind.
Sarah Albisser is one of my favourite artists. I’m always delighted to see her at the show every year. I own 6 of her artworks. Kylie Dale, Porirua
Carla Carla CarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarlaCarla
Do the colours work
- Testing this facility to see:
- If editing text works
- if changing colour works
Now I’m gonna test it
Here we go
- Yes it works!
- I’m so excited!