WARNING: YOU’LL GET HOOKED . . . ON NEW ZEALAND ART
Waitangi Day Special!
20% discount if you purchase 2 or more show day tickets…..
And with show day tickets still at the early-bird price of only $6, that’s an amazing saving
- Buy two or more show day tickets to be eligible for the discount
- Enter the code waitangi at the checkout to get this great saving
- This offer starts today and expires February 9 at 11.59pm
How much do you love art?
Show your love . . . by becoming a Friend of the show There are so many great reasons to become a Friend, here are some of the benefits:
- Exclusive invite to the Friends and Sponsors Evening in April
- Show day tickets: each ticket can be used on any one of the show days, May 29 – June 1
- Private preview of the show: Thursday May 28, 12 noon – 2pm. Be amongst the first to view and purchase the art
- Gala ticket: Thursday May 28, 5pm
Artwork: ‘Yuugou San’, ink and watercolour by Rika Nagahata
Gala Evening – the best art party in town!
Thursday May 28
The Gala Evening is a fun-filled night of live entertainment, delicious food, fine wine and all the art is for sale. Gather a group of friends together and plan a fabulous night out. This is a highlight of Wellington’s social calendar.
Only a limited number of tickets are available for purchase and they always sell out . . . so best to get in nice and early!
Artists: Apply now for New Zealand’s most popular art show
Get your art seen by more than 10,000 art lovers and be a part of New Zealand’s most popular and most professional art show of its kind. Applications close at the end of February. Don’t miss out – get your application in NOW.
Purrfect Pinot Noir from Luna Estate
We are delighted to announce that our Wine Partner, Luna Estate, has just released Purffect Pinot Noir.
Luna Estate is renowned for fine wines, especially the Pinot Noir range, and this latest addition is a special wine created by their Front of House and back office staff under the watchful eye of their wine maker.
The desire to make a positive contribution to their local community in Wairarapa was the inspiration for this wine and all profits from the sales of Purrfect will be set aside for the benefit of their local community.
But what also excites us is that the label for the Purrfect depicts an artwork by regular NZ Art Show exhibitor Nick Fedaeff, aka Catman. Luna Estate representatives saw his art at the 2019 NZ Art Show and were immediately charmed by the artwork they selected.
Wine, art, and community: Purrrrrrfect!
Sponsor the NZ Art Show and let art be a part of your business
Align with one of Wellington’s favourite events, and enjoy some of the following benefits:
- Gala evening: treat your valuable clients to the art party of the year – lots of fun, art, music and networking
- We’ll expose you: expand your brand’s profile via our comprehensive marketing campaign and media platforms
- Exclusive access: view the show before it opens to the public, in a private and intimate setting
- Demonstrate corporate responsibility: show your support of NZ art and join us as we celebrate New Zealand culture
With a range of sponsorship opportunities to suit businesses of all sizes and budgets you’ll receive great value for money.