What to expect at the art show of the year
What a truly exciting exhibition we have lined up – it’s going to be bursting with beautiful artworks. Online ticket sales are now closed, so buy your ticket at the venue when you come along. Masks will be encouraged at the show, but not mandatory.
All the art will be replenished as it is sold, so purchases are taken home with the buyer at the time of sale, allowing the artists to showcase all of their works across the weekend. Most of the artists will be on-site so you can meet them, have a chat, and form a connection!
Those who are coming to the sold-out VIP Preview and Gala Evening can look forward to good food, wine, beer and music – and of course all of the ART. Keep on reading for the line-up…
THURSDAY 2 JUNE 2022
VIP PREVIEW 9am – 11.30am For Friends and invited guests – SOLD OUT
- All art for sale | Meet the artists | Sparkling wine and art
- Announcement of the winners of the RT Nelson Awards for Sculpture (10am in the show’s sculpture gallery)
GALA EVENING 5pm – 9pm For Friends, Sponsors and their guests only – SOLD OUT
- Wine from Luna Estate – we are thrilled to be aligned with a family-owned vineyard located in Martinborough … sustainably farmed and gently handcrafted. Art in a glass!
- Beer from Shining Peak Brewing
- Catering and hospitality service from SSC hospitality Experiences
- Music by the Yeabsley Bros featuring Lisa Tomlins
- The company of our art loving community
FRIDAY 3 JUNE TO SUNDAY 5 JUNE 2022
SHOW DAYS 10am – 6:30pm daily
- Make sure you vote for your favourite artwork in the People’s Choice Award, sponsored By Brendan Foot Supersite, by using the red token you’ll be given at the door
- There will be a cafe on-site so you can grab a coffee or snack when you arrive too
- Kids 12yrs and under are free entry
We hope you find a beautiful piece of NZ artwork to take home!