4 DAYS OF ART
New Zealand’s largest sale of affordable art, the NZ Art Show makes it easy for any New Zealander to own original New Zealand art.
- Hundreds of New Zealand artists
- Thousands of artworks.
- All under one roof in a dynamic and inspiring environment.
- Artwork from emerging artists alongside more established artists.
- All art for sale
- Sign up for our newsletter in the sign-up form in the footer below.
- The Art Party of the Year
- A fun-filled and energetic evening the Gala evening is a great night out.
- Opportunity to view the artworks before the show opens to the public.
- Fine wine, delicious food and great live entertainment.
- Reserved for Sponsors and Friends, but a limited number of tickets available for sale.
- Thursday evening, 31st May 2018
ART AWARDS – TWO AWARDS WORTH $13,000 AVAILABLE
Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award.
- $3,000 prize for best artwork in the show as judged by the public. 2017 winner is ‘Less is Less 05″ by roOm. Read more about his win here.
RT Nelson Emerging Artist Award.
- 4 x awards of $2,500 awarded to artists studying at an NZ art school.
- 2016 recipients: Tyler Jackson, Tessa Ma’auga, Harry Culy and Donna Marie Patterson.
More information here.
Image: The ten finalists for the 2017 Brendan Foot Supersite Signature Piece Art Award. Read more about the finalists here.
Thursday May 31, 12.00pm – 2pm – Exclusive access to the show for Friends of the 2018 NZ Art Show: browse the art and make your purchases at your leisure. Then return later in the day for the Gala party.
Thursday May 31, 6.00pm – 9.30pm. Tickets always sell out, but if you sign up as a Friend you’ll get guaranteed entry into the Gala.
SHOW DAYS – June 1 – 4
Doors sales available
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 6.30pm
Monday: 10am – 4pm